Sunday 27 March 2011

Peace and love, more like nasty.

  I'm starting a blog because I feel I'm the type that has a lot on my mind, why not blog the shit.
 Apparently you can't walk the streets without getting licked by a hippy.
Simply walking home, listening to some tunes enjoying the sun and notice some dude walking in the same stride as me. Pull out my headphones and he begins talking to me. That's cool, he had mad dreads wearing all white combat boots gnarly teeth. Pretty typical hippy profile. 
 So he only walked with me for about a minute when we reached the light. He starts grabbing at my arm and I pulled away, licks his thumb and rubbed it on my cheek. I looked at him and gave him a puke face expression. - if you don't know that expression, get really hammered to the point of puking and take a picture.. that's the face..- HE THEN leaned in and LICKED MY FACE. I just stood there and stared at him. He smiled and walked away. BY THE TIME I had realized this idiot just left his disgusting slime on my cheek he was half way across the intersection and I was ready to puke all over the sidewalk. SO, I busted my little butt home and rubbed my cheek with soap until it was raw. 
 Just because you're "down with Earth and God" and think all man kind should "jam their energies together and hug" DOES NOT mean you can lick my face. I want to encounter him again.. so my fist can lick his face. 

I promise these blogs will contain more substance once I get used to writing in a blog.

The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment