Saturday 28 May 2011

Turkey Bound

  
 Haha get it Turkey bound.. okay no thats not even joke..
On my way to Turkey right now, just hanging out in the Al El Airport. Again went through some maddd securitas but once you've been through it once (aka coming into Israel) and if you're smart and pick up as much Hebrew as possible while here it makes it way easier and quicker to get through. Also talking to the girls checking your bag and helping them I learned helps a lot too. Its understandable to panic when you go through such heavy security though.. but when you panic or act nervous in any way it gives them every reason to give you a hard time.  If you have nothing to worry about then don't worry :)
I'm basically just posting right now because I'm bored waiting for the plane and don't have facebook or youtube access :(
  So.. there's this couple sitting across from me.. and judging by their attire they're religious but I would peg them as like the catholics from the states that never travel and trust too much into people and get ripped off easily. Classic though, long peach skirt with matching cardigan, amazing big framed glasses with yellow tint, hair greased to the sides and in a low bun, floral button up shirt and can't leave out the sneaks with skin toned tights. Very nice combo. I just had to share this wonder of wonders that is sitting across from me right now.. I wonder if I could get away with a photo... probably not.
  I'm very excited to go to Turkey today! I don't know if many of you know this but I've been planning on visiting Turkey for about five years now. I'm in love with the culture and know I'm in for a wonderful experience like this one! More so though because I'm sharing it with close friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment